Technology has positively transformed so many areas of our lives, yet seeing a doctor is still cumbersome, inconvenient, and expensive. We founded CampusMD with a simple goal in mind: to make healthcare more accessible and affordable.
We took the best parts of an office visit - personal care, face-to-face conversation, highly qualified physicians, and tossed the rest. We bring the office visit directly to you, online, for maximum convenience and minimal cost. No waiting, no paperwork, no missed time from what's important to you. Just quality care whenever you need it.
Our doctors can provide the same quality care online that you get at an office. Just CHOOSE, CLICK AND CONNECT TO THE DOCTOR OF YOUR CHOICE.
CampusMD. Giving you everything you want in a Doctor visit with none of the stuff you don't.
Our Doctors make the Difference
Exceptional Doctors are at the heart of what we do.
Every doctor is US-trained and licensed, board certified, and expert at delivering care online.
They're chosen specifically for their technical expertise, medical education and specialty, and strong communication skills.
They undergo a rigorous credentialing process and thorough instruction on the online platform - they even have final exams! To ensure ongoing quality and consistency, our doctors follow established care protocols that are updated annually.
In other words, consult them with Confidence. We want you to have the best clinical experience possible and do everything to make sure that happens every time you log in. Here's what current users have to say:
- Patient satisfaction rates average 96%
- The average physician star rating is 4.7 out of 5
- 80% claim that they saved at least 2-3 hours by using our service
Learn more about the Online Care Group's Medical Governance and Quality Management Program.
A Distinguished Advisory Board
Our advisors represent a range of thought and experience from medicine, higher education, start ups, legal and non-profit advocacy. Each one brings a unique perspective to CampusMD.
- Kevin Kelleher, MD, Medical Director: Dr. Kelleher is a board-certified Family Physician & Cofounder of Executive Healthcare Services (EHS).
- Larry Moneta, Ed.D, Vice President for Student Affairs, Duke University: Larry oversees a staff of 500 and a $90 million budget that covers dining, residence life, healthcare, career services, activities and events, and cultural centers for undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
- Alison Malmon, Founder and Executive Director, Active Minds: Alison founded Active Minds to combat stereotypes and de-stigmatize mental illness on college campuses. The non-profit advocacy organization now has chapters on 300 campuses nationwide.
- Clay Perfall, Chairman and CEO, Archway Marketing Services: Clay heads a leading provider of marketing logistics and fulfillment services. He is an experienced marketing, advertising and communications executive.
- Howard Young, Esq .: Howard has more than 20 years' experience in healthcare law, regulation and compliance. He has worked at the federal level and is now a partner with Morgan Lewis FDA Healthcare practice, advising a range of business clients on health law and related issues.
Our Leadership Team
- Devin Schain, Founder & CEO:
Devin is a serial entrepreneur with 20+ years of developing products for college students and administrators. His focus is on the intersection of technology, healthcare and higher ed.
- Geoff Walker, Co-founder & Managing Director:
Geoff has 35+ years experience in direct marketing, online business development and management, and health insurance marketing and sales.
- Asher Epstein, COO:
Asher has advised 100+ start-ups, spent 15 years in finance and technology, and served as the managing director of the Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship at the Robert H. Smith Business School, University of MD, for eight years.